Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thankful for the weekend

The weekend is finally here, I am sitting here with a cup of coffee that was made in my Keurig and relaxing a bit before I get busy.  I love my Keurig by the way, it was one of the best purchases we have ever made.  I love several of the flavored coffees.  This morning I am enjoying Winter Carnival which I was lucky enough to find online even though it is out of season. 

I have been wondering if anyone has even read or looked at any of my blog yet.  It makes me think of the movie Julie and Julia (which I love).  She mentions wondering if anyone is even out there and now I know exactly how she feels.  It's not even been a week so I will just have to do some 'advertising' on the Mirabilia BB I suppose!

I have tons of laundry and cleaning to do today and I so desperately just want to work on Sabrina.  I suppose the sooner I get started the sooner I finish.  I have been in a stitching slump for a few months but I am ready to get going again.    I still have a few more photos to take and post so I can share all of my finishes...I think I am just missing Halloween Fairy, Mermaids of the Deep Blue and Spring Queen.  Maybe I can get those posted later today.

Everyone enjoy your weekend!  Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm following! I found the link on the Mira Yuku board. I tried to find you when you started following me but there isn't a link to your blog on your profile.
    When I comment on a new blog I often put my blog addy under the comment so the person can find me (if they want to!) Hope this helps xx

    ReplyDelete