Sunday, July 31, 2011

Here is a photo of my finished Halloween Fairy (stitched on Fuzzy Navel Flair by Enchanted Fabrics):


Here is a photo of my WIP for Christmas Flourishes (stitched on the recommended fabric):


One of my HAED projects (Luminescent Rapture) which has been untouched for a looooong time (stitched on In The Clouds by SMF):


The other neglected HAED project (Fire Mermaid):




And last for today my Cirque des Cercles WIP (stitched on Silkweavers Porcelain with HDF's Russian Sage):


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog via the Mirabilia Stitches board. I just started a blog too and it looks like we have stitched a few of the same projects. I love your Jill Rensel framed pieces.

    Looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wips are beautiful as are all of your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I am following both your blogs as well. It is taking me a bit to get used to all of this but it is quite fun.

    ReplyDelete